All foreign participants and accompanying persons will require a visa.
Please consult the Russian Embassy in your country for visa requirements.
Obtaining a valid visa for entry to Russia is the responsibility of the participant.
To issue the official letters of invitation which are necessary to obtain Russian visas,
you are kindly requested to fill in and submit the Visa Form.
The deadline for submission of the Visa Form is 1 June, 2006.
Sample Visa Form
- Name, given and family (as is written in your passport):
a. Given Name(s): Wiesaw
b. Family Name: PLESHNER
- Sex: male
- Date of birth: 15 May 1944
- Citizenship: Polish
- FAX number: (+48 12) 6324872
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Number of the passport: AA 9247796
Attention!!! Please send just the number of your passport, not any other identity codes.
- Passport issue date: 25 October 2002
- Passport expiry date: 25 October 2007
Attention!!! A passport must be still valid for at least 3 months after the assumed EXPIRY date of the Russian visa.
- The place of work: Jagiellonian University, Mathematics Department
- Office address: ul. Golebia 24, 31-007 Krakow, Poland
- Children under 16 who will come with you and are entered in your passport: 0
- Arrival date: 24 August 2006
- Departure date: 31 August 2006
- Towns to be visited in Russia: Moscow
- The address of residing in Moscow during visit: 8, Gubkina Str., 119991, Moscow, Steklov Mathematical Institute
Visa Form - On-line Submission
Copyright © 2006 Institute of Computer Science. All rights reserved